Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random

I'm now in the middle of my 17 days MC and I'll be back in campus next Tuesday.


Classes and mahallah check-in had been taken care of last Friday.


The wound is healing; I can now stretch my neck and the swelling is lessening.


Next appointment is on the 25th.


Been wondering why I can't remember much post op, like I was in a daze or something.

And vomited a couple of times too.

Is this normal?

Googled and found the answer here:



Nausea and Vomiting

Post-operative nausea and vomiting is a common problem during recovery from general anesthesia. In addition, patients may feel drowsy, weak, or tired for several days after the operation, a combination of symptoms sometimes called the hangover effect. Fuzzy thinking, blurred vision, and coordination problems are also possible. For these reasons, anyone who has had general anesthesia should not drive, operate machinery, or perform other activities that could endanger themselves or others for at least 24 hours, or longer if necessary.



Okay, now I understand.

I'm normal.


Kak Raihan invited me for a hangout but I can't go; not allowed.
'Don't over-do yourself', said someone.
'Take it easy.'


Okay.


Really want to go swimming.
Play angklung and gamelan.
Hangout with friends.


Get back to life.











yawn~~

4 comments:

azuwa said...

dear, kamu kena rehat-rehat slalu.
nak jamming gamelan dgn angklung tu, bila2 masa bleh.
dun worry, we'll wait for you to heal fully, ok.

take ur time :)

si lalang said...

T, take care taw.. tak lari segale bende tu... nnt da sembuh men la 7 ari 7 malam. xde sape larang.. hikhikhik... ^^

Luna said...

yep..
yep..

rest well. saya maw jumpa tqah yg sihat walafiat... :)

Scarred Soul said...

Owh kawan-kawan!

Kamu semua sungguh adorable!

Terima kasih.

:)

Entry ini ditulis out of boredom.

Sudah lama tidak menjejakkan kaki melebihi pagar rumah.

Lukanya sudah sembuh, skin gluenya juga telah tanggal.

Akan pulang ke kampus selasa ini.

Jumpa semua masa training ya?

Kangen.

Sayang kamu semua~~