Monday, June 1, 2009

Eewww...

Dunno why...




But I could still smell the odour of the hand sanitizer and the oxygen mask.
The smell of, a hospital.




That is...
gross.





P/s: Owh... I'm already at home. I'd been discharged on Sunday afternoon. Alhamdulillah I don't have to stay longer like last time, for the blood from the wound was draining fast. For the 1st surgery, it came out very slowly (initial night, 40cc), but real fast for this time (150cc for the initial night, and sudden plunge to only 2cc for the next night). Thank God they don't make me stay for hematoma whatsoever too. Tolerating better with anaesthesia, no throwing up whatsoever, but with greater post-op pain. Need to go back to the hospital this morning to draw out some blood, and set the date yadda yadda for the radio-iodine therapy at HKL.

8 comments:

si lalang said...

erk?? kagum sama kamu kerna tahan sama itu bau. kalau saya. muka k0mpem ijo+biru+pink. equal to= saphire blue. Suju!!! kahakhakahakha!!! well... cepat sembuh ya! ^^

Luna said...

bagos la!!!

:)

bagos la!!!
:)

luzclarita said...

Get well soon dear.......... Love ya!!!

wanshana said...

Hello dear,

Glad to know that the op went well.

Here's to back to 100% health to you, insya Allah :)

Take care, you ;)

* I also cannot tahan with bau ubat segala. Asal gi hospital and tengok orang sakit, I will feel faint...and the irony is - I'm married to a doc...

Hernee Nazir said...

hi dear sis,
thanks 4 ur comment in my blog..akak kagum dgn semngt awk..akak akn kuatkn semngt dmi mak akak..smoga awk juga shat as usual..insya'Allah akak ikut nsihat awk..frens ya!

Scarred Soul said...

Kak Atun: Terkadang masih terbau... tak tahu kenapa. Dan saya tak rasa oxygen mask itu membantu pernafasan, huhu. Mungkin kerana rasa sakit lebih menguasai minda. Tapi jgn risau ya, sekarang sudah ok. Dan sesi berpantang makan masih belum bermula, mungkin bulan 7 nanti. For the time being, semua pun ngap ngap. Heee ;P



Q: Kamu juga penyumbang ke arah bagos itu. Terima kasih, kawan. :)



Kak Faza: Akak... you are so, so dear. Love you too. :)



Kak Wanshana: Akak, your well wishes & du'a are very, very much appreciated. One of my sources of strength, definitely. Thank you, akak. :)

Scarred Soul said...

Kak Hernee: I definitely can't go through all these if I'm on my own. My mother is my biggest source of strength. And I know that you'll be one for your mother too... :) I'll be here if you need me, akak. Friends, definitely... :)


Jangan putus asa ye akak, kerana takdir itu semua di tangan Allah, dan kata-kata doktor itu adalah salah satu cara dan ikhtiar, bukan penentu segalanya.


Akak percaya tak makcik saya pernah di-diagnos sebagai penghidap hepatitis B semasa dia mengandung? Rawatan semasa melahirkan seakan dia menghidap AIDS. Tetapi selepas bersalin, hepatitisnya terus hilang. Dan doktor pun puzzled... how come?


Bukankah itu semua kuasa Dia? :)


Be strong ya akak... my heart goes out to you.

Pa'eja said...

Yup. I remember the smell of hospital. My whole body (I swear, even pee smells of hospital) smells of hospital. Gross. Hate it.