Monday, March 30, 2009

A Woman's Worth

A man expects from a woman for so much...
But are you worth her love?




You want her to put you through...
But did you protect her rights?




You want her to love you...
But do you love her as much?




Love her
Protect her
Be responsible to her
And give her her rights
Put her on a pedestal




And...
She'll be the sweetest angel for you.

For...
There's nothing more that she asked for.





If you treat me fairly
I'll give you all my goods...
Treat you like a real woman should
Baby, I know you're worth it
If you never play me
Promise not to bluff
I'll hold you down when it gets rough
'Cause baby, I know you're worth it

Wanna' please; wanna' keep; wanna' treat your
woman right?
Not just told, but to show, that she knows she's
worth your time
You will loose, if you choose, to refuse to put her first

'Cause a real man knows a real woman when he
sees her
And a real woman knows a real man
Ain't 'fraid to please her
And a real woman knows a real man always
comes first
And a real man just can't deny
A woman's worth


~Alicia Keys' A Woman's Worth~







In honour of my beloved Mak, Zatiyah bt. Ayob.
Iqa sayang Mak...
Adik sayang Mak.
You're my life.

4 comments:

si lalang said...

huhu... terharu baca.. sayang mak saya juga!!

Manager Tandas KLCC, Takamine Kiyomaro said...

tq timah for d wish n tq for the ziarah
anda kini anda telah di link
hehehehea

betul tu i love my mom too
ibuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
miss u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh

Manager Tandas KLCC, Takamine Kiyomaro said...

yup
sangat risau
nway thanks
may allah bless u
gud luck 4 final too

Luna said...

i so love this song!

For all women in my life! ILYSM!!!!

That includes you ^^

Good Luck exam! :)