Sunday, January 4, 2009

Amazed

I’m amazed.
At how one could laugh heartily
When another is in so deep a misery.


I’m amazed.
At how one could hurl so much of insults and accusations
When another lips are shut tight.


I’m amazed.
When you think of me as what you think I am
And not as whom I truly am.


I’m amazed.
Of the set perspectives you have of me
For I am not what you think I am.


I’m amazed.
At how you twist my motives
And understand them from what you want them to be.


I’m amazed.
For our way of thinking
Is of heaven and earth.

2 comments:

Fai Haneul said...

kya!!! ciktimah melawat blog guwe!! welcmoe! welcome! whoa, loev you r words and everything..hope to see u in IAG!

Scarred Soul said...

Thanks kak...

I hope so too.

*pray pray*

Hope to see you again, and the crazy, warm bunch too!